Tuesday 16 July 2013

Tea Pigs (Week 2) - everyday brew

Week 2 of the tea pigs tea tasting.


Today i tested a scrummy tea from the tea pigs, their every day blend, and it really is just that. Perfect for any occasion.

I've actually decided i want to throw a small afternoon tea party with cucumber sandwiches and all the trimmings using this tea.

I used my comically large tea cup & saucer


here is the temple (what tea pigs call their tea bags)



Along with all good afternoon tea's comes classical music, for me, Bach it was! Sadly i had to play it myself, rather than being serenaded.


While i played away the kettle was beginning to bubble away, it takes a while because i have a lovely le creuset hob kettle.


The whistling began so i popped into the kitchen to fill my teapot, infused it for 3 mins (suggested time)



I decided to enjoy my tea with a few of Lindor's newest chocolates, caramel flavour.


Then I stepped outside, and enjoyed the sunshine

The suggestion is to add sugar to heal a hangover, i didn't need any, but i like the suggestion, i shall try it sometime.



But it was too hot so after a while i came inside again for another cup



I had a lovely time enjoying the sunshine and a delicious everyday tea.

No comments:

Post a Comment