Thursday 4 July 2013

The Best of June

Here I'm putting together my 'best of June' for you, the top 10 things i have stumbled across in June that are worth a look out for!


1. Banana Republic Milly Collection



This dress is my favourite from the collection




Inspired by summer in the Hamptons, its the perfect addition to your summer wardrobe (especially if you got green envy eyes whilst watching all those Gossip Girl episodes).


2. Oak and Rope Company

Oak pieces all Designed, made & handcarved in their Kent workshop.

I have ordered this set of 5 coat hangers that invisibly float on the wall.



And this egg holder, I'm going to order for my mummy's birthday, when shell have chickens again (sadly she lost  all 6 to a Mr Fox a few months ago).


3. The Pandora Spring/Summer 2013 collection



I really like this simple little ring


4. Canon EOS M




This little camera packs all the power and finesse of a full size Canon into a small little portable camera that will fit into a cute little saddle bag. 

I tried one out in my local London Camera Exchange a few days ago, and can now safely say - I'm saving again! Hopefully it wont have to be for too long because its only £399.99 with an 18mm - 55mm lens.


5. Billingham & Co.

I WANT this camera bag!




The Hadley Camera Bag. It's perfect for any Size camera, even for a couple of smaller ones, or one camera and some acessories.


6. Yellow is in!!!!

Yay

I love yellow, and am so glad people are now wearing it more!!


Yellow Oasis Top
Yellow Russell & Bromley Willow Tote

Those are just my two favourites, but there is so much yellow out there!!


7. Sop and Glory 'Amazing Every Day Facial Moisture Lotion'

Lovely moisturising cream that is also SPF 25! BONUS!


its my new favourite, and at only £12 its a great purchase.



8. Jo Malone Blackberry & Bay


Although its expensive, its worth it. The Blackberry & bay scent is my favourite! I would buy the whole collection if i could!


9. My New Ruby Woo
The beautiful Mac lipstick i blogged about a few days ago. I'm in love, and have been creating excuses to dress up so that i can wear it. :)


10. Tea Pigs


This fabulous little company needs little introduction, all i need to say is that its fantastic! 
The company was started with the simple philosophy _ they're on a mission to get people drinking real tea, not the crushed dust thats shoved into the nations tea bags. I just ordered two different types of the tea, and will be reviewing one of them later on the blog, so watch this space!

No comments:

Post a Comment